[Dailydrool] fish??

Bassetmomof2 at aol.com Bassetmomof2 at aol.com
Sun Jan 25 18:05:42 PST 2009

Oh my doGGGG - Suddenly our dearest Ellie seems to be giving off a foul
fishy odor - just began this evening after I watched her drag her tush across my
carpet! Could this be anal glands? What can I do - I've already got Vicks
under  my nose, but the smell is creeping through.  If its her anal glands, I'm
hoping she'll do her nightly poo before bed and clear the smell.  Gosh -  could
it be that easy? She's never had this type of trouble.

Any experience with this droolers?
Thanks in advance,

Hélène,  Freddie and Ellie
Freddie's dogster  page http://www.dogster.com/dogs/365610
Ellie's dogster page  _http://www.dogster.com/dogs/365621_
(http://www.dogster.com/dogs/365621)
Daily  Drool Calendar kids February 26, 2009
Winter Snood Models for _www.thesewandsews.com_
(http://www.thesewandsews.com/)
**************Know Your Numbers: Get tips and tools to help you improve your
credit score.