[Dailydrool] Dietz

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Wed Jan 28 14:21:18 PST 2009

Dis Brudder Elwood. I readin me droolz dis affternoonz, and dere it be. Me faborite topic. Da weights controls. Now mindz you I don't hab dis problum meself, but we all knowz I lib wif Concrete Clara. An whutz a Brudder to do?? She berry long in da toof, set in her weyz, don't lissen to a fing I seyz, why I lookin out fur her well beein an whut do dis git da Brudder?? Yup more ob dem greenhouse gases rite out her tailpipe. Dat like a arsonal back dere, she barks an blowz at da same time, she gotz da talent wif da 'pipe for surez.
An we discussin dis exersizin-Elder Clara gotz a fitness plan allrite-iffin she still fit thru da dog door, dat da plan.
Why da Brudder try, jus dis affternoonz da long legger git loose frum him fence an come to da Brudder fence. We all out dere a runnin and a barkin and a runnin and I lookz an dere ol' lardbutt, a watchin frum da patio. Ebbin Brudder Bob out dere a runnin, but da led sled ain't a moobin. She bee a waitin fur da dinner bowl whut now be on da delay cause Momma seyz we gotz to rest beforez we eat.
So dis da deal, sum houndies gotz mind ob dere own. Brudder Elwood try him best, but Elder Clara ain't gonna change. Meebe dis gud, iffin she git skinny she would pound da brudderz.

Drool to all in need

Debbie Winchester
Ol' Bob, Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake, OEBE Elder Clara - Queen of Farts,
Brudder Elwood OEBE
Instigator of Evil Deeds
Virginia Beach Basset Hounds