[Dailydrool] Suncoast Waddle Queen candidate

DROPDECK2 at aol.com DROPDECK2 at aol.com
Thu Jan 1 05:50:24 PST 2009

my name is Scarlet and I am running  for Queen of the 2009 Suncoast  Basset
Rescue's Sweetheart Waddle. ( Mark your calendars for 2/14/09). I am a  rescue
myself and understand the need of every basset having a family of their  own.
My mommy always calls me Princess and now I think I am ready to expand my
title. Please check out my first giving page
http://www.firstgiving.com/scarletforqueen. I am also doing this in memory  of my sweet sister who just recently
crossed the Rainbow Bridge.

Mz. Scarlet

PS  Be sure to check out houndsbay cause mommy is selling great stuff  on
there for me!