[Dailydrool] Happy New Year!!!!

Pollyaanaa at aol.com Pollyaanaa at aol.com
Thu Jan 1 17:24:09 PST 2009

Sam(antha) and the not wannabeez, along with their Mom, me, want to wish
everyone a Happy New Year!!!
To anyone, and everyone, who has written to me in the past few weeks and
didn't hear back from me, sorry about that.  First the ice storm cometh,  fun
stuff.  (Welcome to New England, where for some reason this took people  by
surprise.)  Then the recovery from said storm.  (Read previous ( )  comment)  Then
Christmas and now New Year's.  And I have something  like 20+ drools to read.
I at least have something to look forward  to.  :o)
Oh, and a comment about the on her way to senior status Sam.  She now  will
not eat her carrots unless they are peeled, thank you very much.  She  at a few
peeled this afternoon, then I got lazy and gave her one with the peel  still
on.  Still took it, dropped it, and gave me "that" look.  You  all know that
look.  She then walked away.  She didn't come back until  dinner was done and
she could have left over roast and cooked carrots.   She's a tricky one.
Ahroohs to all
Lori...a mom to many
Sam(antha)...what?  I have to eat the peels?
Tater & Hazel...the not wannabeez....we never take the vegies, only the
roast.   Well, ceptin for Tater, he likes him some peas.