[Dailydrool] Huge relief

Carolyn Mitchell carolynmitchell at ns.sympatico.ca
Fri Jan 2 14:36:10 PST 2009

I was up all last night worried about the babies upcoming vet appointment. Since we lost Sir Opa at the baby age of 6 and Max last year every time I have to go to the vet my stomach turns and I get no sleep.
We had a new vet in today what a sweetheart

LiL Miss Daisy Halo weighs 44 pounds, she said how beautiful she is. Major impressed she has a healthy heart and weight. She never tried to nip while getting around her private area checked and she took her needles like a pro. Although God love her little heart she shook bad. I near started to sob when she started to shake. After her needles and she got off the table she sat down all relaxed all perfect

Rex aka Little foot good healthy baby great heart growing perfect except she said we need to have a talk uh oh the dreaded talk he weighs 100 pounds ouch and is 5- 10 pounds over weight. So the chances of him counter cruising are now slim to none. No extra treats (he still gets 3 small ones on his pillow) and if we can't get the extra weight off him well he will be changing foods GASP diet Rex with mama the woman is insane.
So we walk in the door the pity eyes I was good at the vet ladies mama. Papa steps in and reminds him what the vet lady said.  So Rex is officially on a diet
Healing drool to all those in need

Carolyn

Carmen Rex is sending Kelvin his extra 5- 10 pounds.
Rex aka LiL Foot  (Oh my dog a diet Gasp sputter gasp)
LiL Miss Daisy Halo ( ha ha ha ha Rex is on a diet do dah he he he)
Max A Million (ATB)
Sir Opa  (ATB)
Princess Jodie  (ATB)
Hopper & Henry  (ATB)