[Dailydrool] pumpkim pie movie

Virginia Oliveira duda.tuppence at shaw.ca
Fri Jan 2 16:18:22 PST 2009

Hi Pumpkim Pie

I saw your pet cam and really enjoy your view of things. I saw the album with Mary Moo(not sure of the name) hunry, demanding her dinner and LOVED it! She sure was hungry but was very gentle and delicate as she communicated that. Super funny and cute you all.
Love
Virginia, mom to Xaxa and Violeta da Basset

"I'm truly convinced, by faith and experience that living on  this earth is not a trial but a pastime. If we live simply and wisely. Simplify, simplify."
- Thoreau