[Dailydrool] Greetings from Kelvin

Karen sparks_red at att.net
Fri Jan 2 17:28:41 PST 2009

Carmen,
Kelvin looks so good compared to his first pictures and video.  Are you sure he is 9?
He doesn't look it.

I have come to the conclusion that are rescued babies are so happy to be loved
that they just can't stand to be away from us.  Nelly Belle does the same thing.  She
sings from the time I go out the door and greets me with that lovely voice when I
she knows I am back.  She always acts as if I was gone forever, even if it has
only been 5 minutes.  I don't mind as I always have that wiggly body and a happy girl
greet me at the door along with the other 4, who also sing right along with her.

Belly rubs to Kelvin and the rest of the gang,
Karen and The Dog House Gang