[Dailydrool] Hi everyone

LaRock Hounds twobassetsonedoxie at gmail.com
Fri Jan 2 18:17:04 PST 2009

Someday soon I hope to catch up on drools. Only 156 behind now :( and
hopefully can find time to read them soon. We just wanted to email to send
all houndies and humans drool and wishes that you all had happy holidays and
a great New Year if it is your new year now.  I am terrible about returning
emails so I want to thank everyone who sent drool for Maggie and emailed
around 2 months ago when she was not supposed to live through the day.  The
O'le girl had another holiday with us and is still getting into things at
her age of 9 which is not really that old. Just yesterday I caught her
trying to chew up a shiny new pencil under the coffee table.  Mazzie is ok,
but just battling the ear stuff as usual.  Oh, forgot to say that Maggie has
gotten a few more under the skin growths that are small in size.  The
brothers--Oliver and Cooper are being naughty. We cannot find out who, but
someone keeps pooing in the house and we know it is one of the boys because
they have smaller stool.  It could even be both boys. I think I need to
break out the old video camera and catch whoever it is in action like we set
it up to see what the girls do when we are gone.
DRool to all in need,
Dee, Maggie, Mazzie, Oliver and Cooper