[Dailydrool] Happy New Earz and de reesooluzions

Nancy Candray speedsterbasset at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 2 19:54:46 PST 2009

Ok OK so I a day late.  But me wanted to say Happy New Earz to all ob you..  Me decide for dis yearz to keep de momma on her feetz.  You see me was finking about gibing up de OEBE title. Me behabing, me listenz, no sneak trix, no Speed Demon chases.  But starting de day after de turkey day me sayz "HECK, WUT IS ME FINKING??" Me step up de game.  Me ate de cheesecake, nibbled on de turkey, wake up de momma at 3 AM for belly wubs, demand to go in, out, in, out,in, out, in, out, well you gets de picsure. Me bweak into de chickie coop for some fun and ate de Momma veggies in de garden dat dey FOUGHT de block off from memememe. NOPE now not de time to stop with de OEBE maybe next earz (NOT)

Nancy momslabe to
Speedy Speed Demon of the West OEBE
Ted (ATB)