[Dailydrool] Kelvin

Marilyn Fulton vbassety3 at comcast.net
Fri Jan 2 19:45:46 PST 2009

Carmen,
   Love the new pics of Kelvin...our favorite is the one of him lying on his
back on the couch; he looks like he's in dog heaven!  Great job, he really
is a beautiful boy...his personality is starting to shine through in the
pictures.  Are you sure he's really 12??  He looks younger than that...maybe
he's got great aging genes!  My Apollo turns 11 in March, and his face is
completely white.  Daphne is 10 1/2, her head is red and white, and she's
getting a lot more white hairs in those red areas.  Even Zeus, who is 6, and
a blanket black tri, is getting more white hairs in his muzzle.

We want to know the secret to keep the gray hair away!

Marilyn Fulton
Apollo, Daphne, and Zeus "Hundage Barrage"
Portland, Oregon