[Dailydrool] The World According to Norm - Johnny's Home!

Sandi Wittenberg sandi at redbaybassets.com
Sat Jan 3 21:32:07 PST 2009

It's me again - Norm!

Johnny came home this afternoon, and let me tell you - DON'T EAT STICKS!  He
looks awful and he says his tailpipe is very owie!  I think he lost about
24790214 nickzillion pounds.  He says they wouldn't feed him and kept
putting a hose up his tailpipe.  And he is very grumpy - all he wanted to do
tonight was sleep.  Mom fixed some of her special chicken stew for him (we
got some too!) and he is getting some pain medicines that make his eyes
criss-cross and goofy.  He can only eat a little at a time, so he gets to
eat every four hours.  Tonight he slept on Mom's lap all covered up with a
fleecy blanket - nobody else got to get on Mom's lap -  but that is okay.  I
am just glad my Johnny brother is home.

Drools to ya!

Norm (and the rest of the Red Bay Gang)

Grady, Hoagie, Johnny & Opie

Sandi Wittenberg - Mom to the Red Bay Basset Boys