[Dailydrool] Catching up on a little bit of everything . . .

Barbara Slater sahara.west at att.net
Sun Jan 4 08:35:33 PST 2009

Happy New Year to everyone!  My internal clock seems to start everything
fresh on Sunday (although foggy & rainy here), so the whole switch of the
new year was just a blur as last week ended.

Pumpkin Pie, we are really enjoying your petcam pictures.  They reminded
me a little bit of a "buttcam" that House of Puddles did awhile back.

As far as water consumption goes, Frazier "tanks up" too (or is it just
evaporating from the wood buring stove . . . hmmm).  He especially does
after a Greenie, they must be very salty?  Of course since Lewis is "on
da case" keeping an eye on Nigel for Inspector Morse, he may just be
building up reserves for when he's "on da stake-out".  Sorry Lewis, that
doesn't involve eating a steak.

Frazier & I are sending soothing bellyrub drool for Johnny (icky stickies),
Dottie (cold, dark & lonely it not the place to be) & Beau (for all your
aches & pains).

To Chief as he makes his way from here to there, Buford & Barney The
Beagle, Frances (Baby Angel ATB) may be off entertaining herself, but I
know she comes running to meet you at the bridge.

Lots of warm soft furry hugs & wet slobbery kisses to welcome Maggie,
Hollyberry, Marty & Jenny, Kelvin (mega healing drool to fatten you up!)

And finally, but of course not the least, Happy Gotcha Day to Brudder
Elwood!!!  (Don't be too hard on Momma, remember every other day of the
year . . . "she know where you live".)

Oh, and our fees in Greene County, OH are $12 a year.

Wiggles, wags & moanie, groanie happiness we send to all!  And to
anyone we missed, lots of magnificent drool to meet all your needs.

Barb, Frances (I'm the wiggles, giggles - ATB) & Frazier (I think our
Gotcha Day is coming up too . . . mmm!)
http://www.dogster.com/dogs/143457