[Dailydrool] Happy Gotcha Day to Brudder Elwood

Karen sparks_red at att.net
Sun Jan 4 09:33:36 PST 2009

HAPPY GOTCHA DAY !
Dis is Tucker, da offshul spokeMAN ob da Gang.  Me pawsonly lubs dis day ob celebrashun,
why you be a ceeleberty an a Brudder as well.  Me fullo youz especades an teken notz.

So in celeebretshun me awders da Momma to dreg out dem steaks en cook em up on da gwill for we!
(I be wattin by de firestove why dey cookin, why git cold?)  Sowwy no cakee, but me tinkin dem bonz in da be
gud affer dat steak, den some jerkee to top it off.

We bee habbin lots of droolin by da time dis da be done.
We so glad dat ya habs a wunnerful home to cawl you own!  Der is no pwace like home eben do
I gotta share it wit 4 gurls...an dat Nelly Belle be teken tailpipe wessons fum Elder Clara.  Peeeee- UUUUU
Hopz ya git wots ob gud stuff to et ...member ya be da King (for at least a day).
Belly Rubs an sniffies,
Tucker ob The Dog House Gang