[Dailydrool] Emma The Delicate Deeba

mapwinkel at aol.com mapwinkel at aol.com
Mon Jan 5 16:13:49 PST 2009

Hello, It be me, I had to share with you all how I woke my Momma this morning.? She be a laying in the blankies, all snuggled, Bailey be off the bed and I turned meself ove and laid me snooter ober her face and puffed.? then I decided to wag me tailbone, thump, thump, thump.? Then when Momma didn't respond i putme biggie Paw paw on hers face.? She say my footie smell like Fritos, whateber that be,? then she started laughin and grabbed me and hugged me.? then she asked me, do you realize how heavy you are laying on me like that?? Me no care, just lub to snuggle and wake her when me want me foodie and tinkle time.? I am a watchin you brudder!!