[Dailydrool] Thyroid checkups

Mary Tipping MTipping at cblh.com
Tue Jan 6 06:26:36 PST 2009

As far as I know thyroid levels need to be checked periodically, every 3
months for a while until the levels stabilize, I believe.  My boy Leo
started on medicine in August, 1/2 pill 2x a day.  Then he went back a
month later for something else and I had it checked and his values were
too high so they knocked the dosage back to 1/2 pill per day.  I still
think the dosage is not right because Leo is now always sitting very
close to the fire in the fireplace and he is unfazed by the intense heat
(apparently seeking heat is a symptom) and his shedding substantially
increased, where it had almost stopped before.  The good news is that
since he's been on medicine, the constant aggression towards Biggs has
ended, which is the reason I had his thyroid checked in the first place.

Mary, Harley, Biggs and Leo

This e-mail and any attachment is intended only for use by the addressee(s) and may contain privileged and confidential information.  Please email or call 302-658-9141 to advise the sender of a transmission error and delete the message and any attachments and any printouts.  Any tax advice contained in this communication is not intended and cannot be used to avoid penalties under the Internal Revenue Code or to promote, market or recommend to another party any transaction or matter addressed herein.