[Dailydrool] Drool for Earl Please

Joni Thomas fredehound at comcast.net
Tue Jan 6 11:44:50 PST 2009

Please send some healing Drool to our boy Earl, he bloated this morning and is now at the vets having a tube inserted. Hopefully that will be all that needs to be done. I am so worried he is my heart baby and best buddy. Please say a prayer for us and sling some Drool our way. This isn’t the first time he has bloated but certainly one of the worst. Thankfully his Aunt Patty checks on him in the morning on her way to work when she leaves Gus and Tallulah at our house for the day and she found him otherwise I don’t know what the outcome would have been, it scares me to even think what could have happened. I am hoping he can come home tonight. Thanks Drool Family for being there for me, it makes feel better knowing Drool is coming our way.

--
Joni Thomas
The Terrific Thomas Hounds

Looking for cool stuff check out  https://www.petlane.com/joni
All my profits go to support Basset Rescue