[Dailydrool] we saw Marley and Me

DAISY7521 at aol.com DAISY7521 at aol.com
Tue Jan 6 17:55:17 PST 2009

My neighbor and I went to see the movie, partly because her dog is  named
Marley, and does and did all the things the movie showed.  However,  because we
knew the ending, we left  as soon as doggie was  diagnosed with bloat, neither
one of us wanted to see the end of it, we  knew it was coming, and we wanted
to leave  for one, we both would have  been sobbing outloud.  There were other
people that also walked out with  us.
I know it is a part of life, been thru that too many times as it  is  in
real life, , at least here, I had a choice...............just  wanted to share.

**************Stay up-to-date on the latest news - from fashion trends to
celebrity break-ups and everything in between.
(http://www.aol.com/?ncid=emlcntaolcom00000024)