[Dailydrool] Howliday Cards

The Winstanley Clan leon.debbie at winstanleyclan.us
Tue Jan 6 17:12:15 PST 2009

Happy New Year Droolers!

Card 116 has now been placed on the website http://www.winstanleyclan.us/2008_Howliday_Cards/2008_DD_Christmas_card_exchange_3.html with not many more to go. I appreciate all the off-list accolades you droolers send. I really enjoy placing the cards on our website, and it gives me a good look at all the beautiful houndies we all have.

Well, I've posted the cards from the mid-list three years now, I missed 06', I forget why. Anyway, I think we will do the full list next Howliday season. (Don't tell Debbie I said that) Then we all get to see ALL the cards.

In other news, The Clan is going to West Virginia, Marlinton to be exact, and spend a week skiing at Snowshoe. Any droolers down there? E-mail off list if anyone wants to do a quickie meet & greet. We'll have the hounds with us! They go everywhere! http://www.winstanleyclan.us/Vacations/Vermont_2008/Stowe,VT_2008.html . Plus, a visit to Debbie's brother Rusty. He's been to the Boardwaddle. We are sorry to announce that due to a prior engagement, we will not be attending this years Bowling for Bassets. (Still feeling guilty Ellie). New place in South Jersey too!

That's it from the he-slave. Drool to all in need,

Leon

Leon & Debbie Winstanley
Slaves to Jacques-amo-Bear, Humphrey the Tank, and Precious da Bean,
Cover Hounds for the 2007 Daily Drool Basset A Day Calendar!
Kitties: Tigger (the wanna-be), Treasure, and Biko.
ATB: Taz, Suzie, Gizmo (Golden Lab),& Kitties ATB: Sylvester,
Hafenhaf, Truffle, Elsa & Sniglet
http://www.winstanleyclan.us/2008_Howliday_Cards/2008_DD_Christmas_card_exchange.html