[Dailydrool] Dailydrool Digest, Vol 40, Issue 9

Bill1fan at aol.com Bill1fan at aol.com
Wed Jan 7 19:41:40 PST 2009

In a message dated 1/7/2009 10:20:06 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
dailydrool-request at dailydrool.org writes:

Subject:  [Dailydrool] Tucker needs some drool

Karen, Nelly Belle and Tucker,
We are saying prayers tonight asking God to look over all of you as you go
through this trying time. Hopefully the doc will be able to find out what  has
poor Tucker down and get him back up on his feet. We are skimming the drool
off the water bowl and sending it for Tuckers speedy recovery.
Renee, Annabella Rose and Edna Jean (ATB)

I am for  animal rights and I am not PETA