[Dailydrool] Tucker

beckyandgeorgie beckyandgeorgie at shaw.ca
Wed Jan 7 20:58:16 PST 2009

'''''''''''' I won't leave him overnight with no one there'''''''''''''' - I felt the same way when I lived in Airdrie so took her to vet in Calgary.
However when she had pancreatitis she went from vet in Calgary to Airdrie and Airdrie vet phoned me at 11 pm to let me know she was ok. I have a vivid imagination running from fire/breakins?  to whatever.My Calgary vet is very very protective of Miss Becky tho so likely set it straight when she arranged her overnight stay in Airdrie. She did so in Victoria too - got the best vet care one could ask for.
I too stayed up all night. She was home next day not better - but home. This gal knows how to keep her vets busy.
Drool and prayers - more drool for Tucker.
Georgie and Miss Becky