[Dailydrool] counner croosin bad timin

Beverly Szaton bgszap at gmail.com
Thu Jan 8 13:14:05 PST 2009

Dis Nigel I fink.
Is dis me? Llewis say yah it me.
Can't talk.Cantbark ahroo nuffin. whew pantpantpant....where dat
waterLllewis? Well fine meANODDER BOOL....

Nigel I heppinMomPerson cook. She nebberpantpantpantpantpant cook. So I
heps.  I pix up whut on da floor an sumtimes     you fink it cooler ousside,
Llewis? It reely hot in here.Yesitis. Dont ARGYOU wif me now less go ousside
NOW rite now now now.

Ok I beke. I et some snow. Bedder now.
Ok so I heppin. She choppin an disin an choppin an she go get sumfin frum da
big cold box an I grabt whut on da counner an snarf it an
UH OH
Not ennyfing i ebber....ebbber et before alla sudden dere like FIRE IN DA
MOUFF!!! I gotta ammit i cryin an diggin at me mouff, an dere hadda be steem
comin ouuta my eers and momPerson look an go uhoh andtoss me a ice cube whut
I et, an den it start agin hothothot an MomPerson she LAFFFIN an sayin dass
whut I get stickin my tonng where it not belong.
It juss a liddel greeny fing. MomPerson call it a hot pepper. She gots some
odder neme like Hall  Pianos. She say I lucky it not a Hall Been Niro. Yeah
well I seen dat BeNiro guy an I wudden wanna mess wif he enyways.

Dis stoff she meke dedly. Dont nebber eet nuffin she cook I tellin ya. Leass
not iffn she call it PeekoduhGuyyo.

Llewis less go ousside agin I needs more snow. Humfyou stop laffin Brudder
or you limpin on de odder leg, open da door....

Lub an hot hot hot drool to them whut needs it,
Nigel and Llewis

MomPerson says Nigel nicked a Jalapeno pepper piece big enough to make his
eyes water.I feel bad, but at the same time.......LOL.....