[Dailydrool] Prayers needed for a sweet little baby boy with cancer.

Elizabeth Kolenich lizzkolenich at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 8 21:42:56 PST 2009

Cooper is Sandy Bradshaw's son.  Sandy is a volunteer for Basset Hound Rescue of Alabama and despite all that's going on in her life, she still manages to help the rescue when she can. I'd like to help her if I can by asking everyone I know to pray for this sweet little boy.  Please put Cooper in your prayers.  This is one tough little kid.  Despite all he's been through he is still a happy little boy.

Please keep them in your thoughts and prayers and if you can... visit this site.

http://www.alr133.com/cooper.htm
 Lizz Kolenich

lizzkolenich at yahoo.com