[Dailydrool] stretchin' bassets

Donna Mitchell dmitchell1065 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 9 17:18:05 PST 2009

Hi Anita, Both of my girls stretch - every time they get up.  Like it is a
major inconvenience to get off the couch to go eat.  They put their front
legs on the floor, leave the back legs on the couch, and walk out as far as
they can, stretching the whole way.  There is often a groan, then the back
feet fold forward, then FINALLY after a big production, they are on all
fours.  I love the things my houndy girls do.

Magical drool to all those in need.
Donna - slave to Daisy and Lilly (the disappearing hounds)