[Dailydrool] Nigel on Diyet an Nudrishun an cardbort

Beverly Szaton bgszap at gmail.com
Sat Jan 10 05:08:48 PST 2009

Froots an Veggies are gud fings for Bassets to eet. Speshually offa plate
onna counter or if dey set up reel fancy onna tebel whut have cendels an
pritty flars on it too.Dat meen you peepel habin compny, an you likely gone
fine youssef  in da oder room wif da door shut SO be sure to hep youssef to
da goodies quick. Here whut I likes:
Candylope
Wallermelon
Huneydo (Dere a good Jimmy Buffett song wif HuneyDo but I dont fink he meen
da eetable kine.)
Punkin wif or wifout da ousside part. Sumtim in da fall dey puts punkins
ousside wif cendels. Dont eet da cendels if dey lit.Odderwise it ok.
Green Beems
eny kinda meet. Raw meet, cooked meet, road meet, fresh baby bird meet
(oooo, did I say dat out loud? sorry)
Bred. Eny kinder bred. Bred wif or wifout stuffin. You nose-- meet.
Matoes. I like Matoes. Llewis no like matoes more for me.
Eppels.
Not so much orinjas.
Nuffin smell hot dat green an say p-e-p-p-e-r onit.
Icey creem speshually outta da dish wif dat chalklit onit.   What, Llewis>
Poison????? Ahahahahahahahahah. I dont fink so. Yeah really?Chalklit? Ok so
eet da icey creem an not da  chawklit. An I guess chawklit icey creem no
good neether or candy in dem neet boxes.
My Rool is:  enything da peepels eet good for Bassets. If it ain't good for
Bassets why dey eetin it? Cant be good for dem, needer.

Now about carbort. Nuffin crunchies like cartbort sept mebbe dem reemote
fingies, da liddel fones (dey use dem to call Vetspeepel. Ok to chew up.) Da
liddel fings whut meke moosic, pensils, pens, da edges ob furnychure,
sticks--( ok Llewis mebbe not stix.) liddel crunchy aminuls    Llewis WHUT
NOW? Oh,sorry, did it agin. Sorry.
Grampa Mitchell say nuffin say lovin like asparagrass. It crunchy rite outta
da garten.

Anyways here SHE come gotta go dis Nigel hopin I cleert up about da Basset
diyet. NO HOT PEPPERS.
Love an Drool to all speshually my fren Heidi Paul whut sended her sweet
Winnie da Retriever to da Bridge yesstiddy.
Nigel (an Llewis ok yeah you hepped.)