[Dailydrool] Stretching Like A Cat

Barbara Slater sahara.west at att.net
Sat Jan 10 08:19:57 PST 2009

Frazier stretches when getting out of bed, up off the floor, just
before snuggling or before, during & after a massage . . .
basically whenever he feels the need.  It's so funny (& somewhat
satisfying, like I can feel it too) to watch him do it, he will just
stop in the middle of walking across the room and stretch it out.
And yes it is usually accompanied by moaning & groaning and
finished up with a wagging tail.  Like he is saying . . . Ooo, that
felt good.  Usually, I look down at him & say . . . Ooo, stretch it
big boy.  I think that's why it finishing off with the tail wag, just
for me.

Of course he does it automatically when I give him a massage.
He really goes to town when I massage his spine, I call it the
"Spinal Tap".  All I have to say is "Ready for a spinal tap?" and
he gets all excited.  Wherever he is, he starts getting into the
position while looking at me with a smile from the corner of his
eye.  I can just hear him saying . . . Just a minute, OK I'm
ready now.

Barb, Frances (ATB - I stretch too, but not like that noisy old man)
& Frazier (Mmm, the Spinal Tap sure does the trick.  Do it again,
Mommy)
http://www.dogster.com/dogs/143457