[Dailydrool] Counter Surfi

Richard Coleman landesign_2000 at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 11 07:24:54 PST 2009

Am thinking about putting the dish back on Fred! He has learned to counter surf, actually it is the coffee and end tables. Has destroyed just about anything paper, bills, books, if it is paper it is chewed. Does this start his qualifcation for OEBE? Leonard you sound a lot like Fred. Best of luck to your slaves!
As Fred and I are new to this, so advice will be needed. If you have any preventative advice: counter-surfing, moving clothing, anything you think would help keep Fred out of trouble and the dog house-where he goes when he is in trouble-is greatly needed. It has been a long time since we have dealt with a puppy. He is 50+ lbs., a foot off of the ground really a puppy?
Fred does not have a straight back line, he is humped up in his hind quarters. Will he grow out of that? He also seems to hop when he is walking, when running he seems fine.
He got to see the vet Thursday-neutered-just to make life easier.
Well enough for now. From sunny Little Rock I wish you much drool and sunshine.

Richard S. Coleman, LandScape Designer