[Dailydrool] Purring Bassets

Leah McConnell lmcconnell at centurytel.net
Sun Jan 11 23:25:03 PST 2009

Maggie also makes a purring sound in her throat when I am petting her. She
will go to the door to get me to get off the couch and then starts running
to the kitchen for food or a treat. It never gets her anything. As she is
high tailinbg it to the kitchen I yell - No treats, No Food! and she stops
in mid run. She is now making a habit of sitting under my chair and behind
it when I eat to get anything that may be dropped on the floor. She is
making drool for all the houndies and slaves that need it.

Leah momslave to Maggie the Evil Empress of the San Juan Islands and Rusty
ATB