[Dailydrool] Emma would like to thank the Daily Drool Academy!

Cathy Rudert bassethoundtown at fuse.net
Mon Jan 12 08:39:11 PST 2009

Howllo Fellow Hound and Emma Lovers!

Emma would like to thank the Daily Drool Academy for her stunning win
in last weeks basset photo contest.  Emma would like to congratulate
her fellow contestants who are winners all!  They are Curie, Clara,
Kiddo, Belle, Fern, Bella, Bogie, Izzy, and Baxter.

It is somewhat fitting that Emma won because she is a big fan of award
shows.  Last night was the Golden Globes so she is calling this her
Golden Bowl award.

I have put together some more pictures of this particular photo shoot
on my blog today, with a video I made that same day.  All of this was
done back in 2006 when "Everybody's Emma"  had her sight.

She is thrilled beyond belief with her new title - BASSET OF THE WEEK
- and wants to thank all who voted for her.  Especially Maureen and
Slinky.

Here is the must see link of more, more, more Emma.  It will take you
to her blog posting.

http://www.bassethoundtown.com/blog/2009/01/12/everybodys-emma-wins-basset-of-the-week-on-daily-drool

More Later.......Cat, Chaps and Emma

Cat, Chaps and Emma /**\