[Dailydrool] Kelvin's movie

Anita Woodrum a.woodrum at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jan 12 19:15:09 PST 2009

OMG Carmen, the difference in that poor boy is simply amazing!!  Just goes
to show how much a little love can do.  Keep it up, and keep us posted.  And
something interesting about erlichiosis (probably spelled that wrong), it's
spread by ticks - my parents live up close to the Texas/Oklahoma border and
had terrible problems with their dogs getting erlichiosis for years, and
then one day I realized I hadn't heard Mom talk about it in a long time, so
I asked her why.  She said that they no longer have erlichiosis problems
because they no longer have tick problems, the fire ants moved in a few
years ago and killed all the ticks.

Anita Woodrum

a.woodrum at sbcglobal.net