[Dailydrool] Charley gets a new brother tomorrow

Jenny Dill jennyrjd at gmail.com
Mon Jan 12 19:21:27 PST 2009

Charley is getting a new brother tomorrow from North Texas Basset Hound
Rescue.  His name is Conner and he has the same wonderful foster family that
Charley had.  Conner is 5 or 6 years old and he is sooo sweet.  He and
Charley are already buds!

We knew we wanted him before Doc went to the bridge.  We feel we honor Doc
by giving a hound a furever home.  Doc was my husbands basset for 13 1/2 yrs
and mine for 4 of the last years.  (I married into bassets)  I love them all
so much it is hard to keep from just squishying them to death!

Charley doesn't think I pet and smooshy him too much....he likes all the
attention.

Again, thank you for your kind thoughts and words and we are making massive
amounts of drool for the sick and sad houndies and their hoomans.

Ahroooos,

Charleybucket and mawmperson too