[Dailydrool] No more "sniping" please

Paul, Marie D. (WIC) Marie.Paul2 at va.gov
Tue Jan 13 11:27:59 PST 2009

I have been reading with concerns about all this misinterpretation about
who said what and whatever that is causing some disgruntlement amongst
droolers.  I, too, don't post too much, but I, too, do get a lot of
useful information about our beloved bassets and the care and feeding of
such "charges" in my life. I love reading about  their accomplishments,
their set-backs and their perspectives on life in general.  When I am
having a real bad day at work ( cardiology department at a VA hospital)
and I read Brudder Elwood or Nigel and Llewis' antics or quips from Evil
Annie as well as words of wisdom from Angela Basset of Wichita, I get a
huge boost.  Like so many of us, I cry with the notifications of
journeys to the bridge since I have angels there waiting for me as well
as many of us do.  What I am getting at is, I am afraid that with this
recent unsettlement going on, that we will lose members again and the
Drool will become a thing of the past which means no more friends,
yearly activities, calendars or annual howliday cards.  I am a member of
another web group, but the atmosphere is more information and very
little laughter, and if someone posts in "Bassetese", some the others
get "pissy" and then it stops and goes back to information only.  What I
am saying is let's keep the Drool in the spirit to which TBO and Nancy
Gallagher envisioned years ago.  O.K., I am off my soap-box.
Marie D Paul, PSA
Cardiology Dept.
ex: 53653
Loving slave to Stonewall and Samantha