[Dailydrool] Basset Speak - Live and Let Live, Already!

Richard Schmeltz richard_schmeltz at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jan 13 13:37:04 PST 2009

It is simple, I think. No one should feel compelled to "leave the list", or stop posting, or any of the other well intentioned (I think) suggestions that I've seen since the "basset speak" thread started.

Be reasonable. It goes like this:

If you enjoy writing and posting in "basset speak", keep on writing and posting

If you enjoy reading the "basset speak" posts, keep on reading

If you find "basset speak" posts too much trouble to read, don't kvetch, just skip 'em!