[Dailydrool] Sylvie McGee

jonquil at attglobal.net jonquil at attglobal.net
Tue Jan 13 15:17:57 PST 2009

I think it will be a real shame if we lose Sylvie McGee from this list.  She has
a great deal of knowledge and experience with bassets and has always
contributed to the informational aspect of the Drool that is valuable to all of
us. One of the great things about the Drool is the mix of fun and serious
topics, and the mix of people involved.  I'm among those readers who find
them frustrating and skip over them, but "Bassetese" postings are clearly
quite amusing to many readers and so have their place on the DD.  It is
often commented that the Drool is a big family.  I hope that Sylvie will
reconsider and remain part of our family here.

Nancy, mom to Toby, Hadley and Casey atb