[Dailydrool] They're here!!!!

bjenk1 at cox.net bjenk1 at cox.net
Tue Jan 13 15:55:59 PST 2009

Bill here, press agent/personal trainer to Miss Angela Basset, Droop and Drool Diva of Wichita and Sedgwick County.

Our DD 2009 Calendars arrived today! O frabjious day!  Many thanks to Ellie Foth and to the people of Cecil Graphics.  I especially appreciate the fact that the graphic of the month is on every page so I can tell what day it is and refer to it to find other dates.  Well done?  Of course, Miss Angela is a bit critical.  It seems that the picture of her that I sent does not show her "best side"  or some such inanity.  Pleasing her is not always easy.

As an English major (among other things) I read and occasionally enjoy the bassetese corruption of the English language, but Miss Angela is a purist and will rebel if I try to read them to her.  I am not sure whether it is the deviation from standard English or if it is my poor oral rendition of them to which she objects, but she makes her dislike very clear.

Bill (A Dickel fan -among other things)
Miss Angela (maybe we should start now working on a good picture for next year's calendar)