[Dailydrool] Mutiny

Brenda Waldrop dedanann1 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 14 09:54:31 PST 2009

My two hounds have been particularly clingy the last few weeks, and Copper,
who is not the barker of the two, has started barking his head off.  He's
also taken to crying outside my door at 2 or 3 in the morning, increasing in
loudness until I get up and go sit on the couch.  Then he climbs up and
falls right asleep.  As soon as I go back to bed, he's back at the door
crying.

Copper has always been clingy because he was denied human contact for over
two years, but he's never been this clingy that I could remember.  Then I
thought about last July when I had surgery and was home for three weeks, and
after I went back to work he behaved the same way.

I can only guess that the two weeks that both my daughter and I were home
over the holidays, has him back in clingy mode.  So, while I'm no expert, it
seems to me that could be the reason for your problem as well.

Brenda- Momslave to Copper (I will now whine and bark until momslave comes
and pays attention to me!) and Elphaba (I'm sticking to the teenage slave
like glue right now!)