[Dailydrool] Puddles of drool

kacy green greenlikethecolor at gmail.com
Wed Jan 14 10:21:45 PST 2009

Rotten Rupert, the ragmatical regisseur of random acts of rebellion (yes
he's still rotten, sometimes I'm just too busy cleaning up after him to
post) scored some turkey tenderloin off my plate last night and was just in
Heaven. He thought he was oh so sneaky. In reality though I allowed him to
steal said turkey so he would be able to produce lots of drool for JJ,
Newman, Twinkletoes, Rufus and every other hound or human in need.

May you all enjoy a slobber-filled afternoon to ease your pain and troubles.

Kacy with
Cowboy (Hey! I didn't get no turkey! What the heck?!)
& Rupert (Yum yum! Chomp chomp! Drool drool!)