[Dailydrool] Vestibular Disease

Wendie L Prince wprince1 at cfl.rr.com
Wed Jan 14 10:23:08 PST 2009

Sandy,
I have not seen this ever,  but thanks for the info on it as I have all seniors,  a few being beagles.
I have one Beagle,  Buddy Love, who has seizures and some of his symptoms,  when he does have a seizure, is very similar to what you described.  If I didn't know better...due to all the testing we have done for him,  I would think his issue could be vestibular.   Didn't realize this is so close to what seizures can look like.
Anyhow,  good luck with finding something to help with it,  let us know what works out for Heidi.

aroos,
wen
www.seniorhoundsabound.org