[Dailydrool] In honor of Rolph

R Groves dd-post at thegroves.net
Wed Jan 14 14:04:53 PST 2009

... and of course you can't use those rubber bands now.. not even if cleaned
up.. more likely the stomach acid would have weakened the rubber some and
cause it to dry out and crack faster..

at least they came up.. I'd care less about the site .. just that some vet
man didn't have to put on shoulder length cattle gloves to go fishin' in
there.. THAT's something to be really grateful for!!

:)

-Robert

  _____

Subject: [Dailydrool] In honor of Rolph

In honor of Rolph, Junior felt it necessary to eat a handful of rubber
bands.  Which lucky he promptly hurked right back up, at my feet.