[Dailydrool] fire dog also

Bonnie Garner parrothead at ripleycable.net
Wed Jan 14 16:29:30 PST 2009

Lowretta stands in front of the fireplace and cries for a fire.  Now, remember, we live in Mississippi, so a fire is not an everyday occurrence.  But we find ourselves giving in to her more and more.  We may actually run out of wood before we run out of winter.  She will either place her belly right next to the fire screen on the hearth, or she will curl up on the loveseat next to the fireplace.  She stays there until she dehydrates, then gets up, drinks gallons of water, and returns to her appointed position.

Bonnie
Slave to Stanley, Beachbaby, Lowretta, Lillie Pearl, Stella (ATB), J.D. (ATB), Begonia (ATB)