[Dailydrool] Bassets and Doxies

tomanddeb at tznet.com tomanddeb at tznet.com
Thu Jan 15 05:41:30 PST 2009

Interesting  question, why basset people include a doxie in thier lives as well. I have a little mini wire haired doxie "Moses aka Moser Toes , Mose Lee, full name of Moses in the Roses. He does take charge, he is the only dog who gets to sleep in bed with me, he is definitely a little wirey tough guy. I guess I admire his assertive nature, his basset companions could squish him like a grape, but by the way he carries himself, he holds his own. (And then some!)   Debbie and the Masterpiece Bassets (plus one Masterpiece Doxie)