[Dailydrool] Bag Balm

Annette Mucci canine.inspirations at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 15 07:01:47 PST 2009

I'm a firm believer in Bag Balm for just about anything that ailes externally. small cuts, scrapes, cracks and dryness.

Maya gets terribly chaped feet in the winter because she is OCD about her paws and licks them profusly this time of the year.

I usually apply to her feet before bed because otherwise everyone will be licking her.  I have heard of people putting socks on them after applying the balm too.

We send our love and drool to all in need!

Annette, Maya, Cassie, Schroeder & Sophie
http://www.dogster.com/family/471204