[Dailydrool] What the DD means to me....

Susan Timmerman stimmerman at embarqmail.com
Thu Jan 15 08:34:28 PST 2009

I joined here after I got Mustang Sally (at least that's when I think I
joined).  Mustang Sally was THE sweetest little puppy ever!  She came from a
puppymill.  She had a heart defect.  Everyone here was SO kind and
supportive and just full of information.  Sally got many gifts from folks
here for her and for the other kids here while she was with us.
Unfortunately Mustang Sally lost her battle only a matter of weeks after she
came to live with me.  I got so many sympathy messages, sympathy snail mail
cards and even gifts after she passed.  Everyone here was so kind and I know
alot of you still remember her.  You all were a very big part of my strength
while she was still with us and after she passed.  Thank you all so much!

Susan T
Mom to Gertie, Jolly, Mustang Sally (ATB) and many others

Please visit us at Chappy's Place
http://www.chappysplace.net

7 Bells Sanctuary - Senior Pet Rescue
http://www.7bellssanctuary.petfinder.com