[Dailydrool] The Colonel

V. Tata-Phillips my4hounds at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 15 13:20:03 PST 2009

The Colonel is home safe from Afghanistan!  I cried when I read the cards you DROOLERS sent to him - about 100!  He brought them all home - I will either make a scrapbook of them or some other nice reminder of all the good will and warm wishes you sent to a soldier serving overseas and missing his family at Christmas.

Baby Pete took one look at him - barked and ran away - then when he saw the loving the other dogs were getting he came to see what it was all about.  Rick lay down on the floor and got snooters and slobbers from all 5 dogs.  Hannah Lee Dawg could not stop licking his face - 65 lb. Duffy just got on top of him and would not move.  Rudy and Charles and Pete just got in their licks when Daddy's face was free.

I made him get in the shower.  Then I kissed him.
GinnyTata-Phillips, author of DOGKU and PETKU