[Dailydrool] da mum's thesis

Eleri Pastouret elerimist at free.fr
Fri Jan 16 05:20:04 PST 2009

Bonejour everybody, Miss Penny and Miss Polly woofin' in from across the
waves in France.

WOW!!!!!  You guys have been FANTASTIC.  Thank you SO much for replying
to da mum's plea for help with her thesis!  She is inundated with emails
- keep them coming, keeps her occupied and gives us more time to enjoy
the big house and garden we are catsitting!

We did forget to mention that you can pass the questions on to other
people too - the more the merrier.  If you have friends in Outer
Mongolia other other exciting places, that would be good too ....

"da mum" here!  Thank you all very very much.  This is going to be a
great help to me and I'm going to have fun sorting everything out.  I
promise to let you know the results too.  I have written individually to
all who wrote to me, so if you did not get a reply please remind me - I
tried to be methodical in my replies, but you never know ......

Yesterday I was on the 'puter and looking out of the window I saw the
neighbour's black dog wandering around "our" garden.  I leapt up,
thinking OMG the gurlz have done a runner! I get to the door to see the
both of them fast asleep in the sun!  They hadn't even seen him!!! Some
guard dogs!!

Hugs and love to all

Eleri
Misses P & P - what dog, mum ? <huh>