[Dailydrool] MISS PENNY, OEBE

Eleri Pastouret elerimist at free.fr
Fri Jan 16 06:09:48 PST 2009

Bonejour, Miss Penny here ... ahem, sorry, Miss Penny, OEBE, Voleuse de
Pain!!!!!

I Have my stiffycut and it says that moi moi moi is an uffishull OEBE
member.  It says my title is "Voleuse de pain".  Now I wonder what that
means??? I'm as good as gold - it must mean something like pawfect or
wonderful, or ..... (NO PENNY, da mum here, it means Stealer of
Bread!!!) Anyways, it's a beautiful stiffycut and will hang nicely
outside Polly's cage - she doesn't have a title nananannanana!!!!!

Eleri here.  I don't know if it is to honour her new title but as I was
sitting here on the 'puter I heard scuffling in the kitchen.  I went to
investigate to see Miss Penny sneaking out of the door with an enormous
lump of bread in her mouth!  It was in the recycling bin!  I grabbed it,
put the bin on top of the table and went back to the computer.  Two
minutes later I heard scuffling again so off I rushed, cursing my dear
little newly appointed OEBE ... to find the garden in the kitchen
plugging in one of his machines!!!  Hmm, embarassed mum had to go and
apologise to Penny and slink out of site wondering what on earth the
gardner thinks of me!  If you don't hear any more from me, folks, you'll
know that the gardener had me taken away in a straight jacket!!!!

It's perfectly true - life is NEVER dull with a basset around and thank
goodness the Drool is here so that we can tell people these funny tails
(NOT a spelling mistake, just bassetteese!).  However, if I sit back and
think - (pause) imagine a normally sensible adult writing about a dog
stealing bread ???? Maybe I do need locking up?