[Dailydrool] shopping for kids, pumpkin and sco oting?

widmer1811 at comcast.net widmer1811 at comcast.net
Fri Jan 16 11:58:24 PST 2009

Hello all,
     It is freezing here in northern Indiana. It doesn't look like it will get above zero. It is a good day to stay in and read The Drool. The ""kids" don't understand. I was glad to read about others shopping for their Bassets. When they said the Blizzard word earlier in the week I went out and made sure I had extra cucumbers for Max. He loves a veggie snack and a little bit of orange, :) Gotta love 'em.
     I am curious about the scooting someone mentioned. What is that all about? Max is scooting in
 circles on the carpet at times. I wondered what the connection is with pumpkin if there is one.

thanks for your help
Sandy and Tom
Max and Schatzi and Belle (the Princess)