[Dailydrool] Gummint no fair

Beverly Szaton bgszap at gmail.com
Fri Jan 16 14:26:09 PST 2009

Dis Nigel an we all in (read it slo, Llewis) hi dutchin. Eben Mr. Cooper Sir
very upsetter. See dis whut happnin.
Odder day we gits dis ledder.
It frum da You Es Ay Pohst Orifice.
It say Hi Dere Naybor Guess whut we messin up you life for you.
It say  Steve, you cutey maleman (MPerson awways say he a cutey)  whut you
hab for a gazillion yrs well we prolly senting he on anodder root.
An it say, an dis da worserest part: Da root person he be comin frum DA
ODDER DIEREXSHUN!!!

Oh no! You no how dis mess up. Eber day Uncle Cooper Sir wate on da beke ob
da cowch wif me an we watch. We watch down da street to da (which is it,
Llewis) to da leff cus Steve he come from dat way an when he bout helfway up
da street we sees he. He do da odder side firss, go pass we place to da
corner whut we can see alla dis, cruss da street (he awways look boff ways)
an den just TWO HAWSZES and he here! He walk rite pass da winnow an
yushusally MPerson go to da door an teke da mail frum he an gossip a bit an
esk how you babies, you gotta new puppy yet, you nose-- stuff like dat.

Well now, Steve cummin from da ODDER WAY! We cant seeim comin!! He on are
sida da street an we cant see down dat way close to da hawzes so we laying
dere all cumfy and WHAMMO da mail cum fflyin thro da slot an da door slem
iffen he stuck sumfin between an  HE GONE by da time wes up an on da coawch
an screemin!!!!
An wurser he mite be ree-plaised.  I meen wif somwon new whut dont nose we
bark but not bite! Sumwon whut not grown up roun here an not nose eny gossip
not shareit if he do. Somwon whut not nose ta leeb fings betweeen da doors,
or dat he spost to come frum da ODDER WAY sos we can barkybarky atim.

You nose whut. Juss when you gets life all settled down long come da gummint
to mess it up agin.
 Love an Drool to all whut needs it,
Nigel and Llewis (An Uncle Cooper who upsetter, too and Mitchell whut sleep
fro it.)