[Dailydrool] Uproar at the Cecil County (MD) SPCA

Randy S Miller meistersinger1 at comcast.net
Fri Jan 16 19:54:52 PST 2009

Links below come directly from WMAR-TV's web site:

Video of the channel 2 report

Cecil County SPCA response

Cecil County is on the Eastern Shore of Maryland.  From what I can
infer from the SPCA response, Delegate Smigel (Delegate in the
Maryland House of
Delegates for Cecil County has a grudge with this organization.  I
don't have all the facts, as the Baltimore news media isn't exactly
trustworthy, so I'm not going to comment further.

Randy

(Probably one of the few remaining original members of the drools I
joined when I was still working in the Document Control Facility of
Naval Research and Development in Warminster, PA back in 1993)