[Dailydrool] going out to potty in the cold and we can walk again.

Nancy Candray speedsterbasset at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 16 21:20:55 PST 2009

<<She absolutely HATES going out in the morning when she has to go out to potty, and once I finally shove her in the rump a few times, get her out the door, she runs to get finished and get back inside as soon as she can.  Then she wimpers this pathetic little whine all the way back to her bed by the fireplace and shivers the whole time while giving me looks like “how dare you do that to me?”  >>

LOL, Jessica you describe what Speedy has been doing every day since we got him. The winter is always worse.  At least its chill there, here in Sunny So Cal its 65 in the AM and he does the whole "its FREEZING WOMAN WHAT ARE YOU THINKING!!" He is healthy as he can be, so its no medical issue. As soon as the leash is pulled out, he stops shivering, does his happy dance and th world is right again.

And an update on my neighbors dog.  Apparently she went missing for a week or so.  Supposedly, my neighbor was so scared that something happened to her. (to which I say BALONEY) Anyhow, that finally got the neighbor to put up a taller fence and now Speedy and I can go on our walks. My whip still goes on our walks though.

Nancy momslabe to
Speedy Speed Demon of the West OEBE
Ted (ATB)