[Dailydrool] The World According to Norm - Fed Ex Brought Them!

Sandi Wittenberg sandi at redbaybassets.com
Sat Jan 17 16:12:58 PST 2009

It's me again - Norm!

Hey - heads up everybody - they came!  I got a package from Fed Ex today and
guess what was in it?  You will never guess?  MY JUMPERS!  I'll bet you
thought I was going to say my brains but they haven't arrived yet, at least
that is what Mom says.  But my jumpers did arrive!  I have been keeping a
deep, dark and embarrassing secret.  I couldn't even jump up onto the couch!
Opie - now he is a different story!  He is like Tigger, bouncing - bouncing
- jumping - hopping everywhere.  But me, Mom says I am a lead butt.  I don't
think that is very nice, do you?  She *does* say I am a handsome lead butt
but I still don't think it is very nice.  Dad got out my Grampa Morey's
stool that Dad made him when Morey was 2348098 nickzillion years old and had
trouble jumping up on the couch.  I have used that for all this time to get
on the couch or on Mom's lap.  But now I don't have to use it anymore 'coz
my jumpers arrived!   YEAH!

Drools to ya!

Norm (and the rest of the Red Bay Gang)

Grady, Hoagie, Johnny & Opie

Sandi Wittenberg - Mom to the Red Bay Basset Boys